lollipop

Lollipop server support application

Posted (edited)

What is your in-game name: Lollipop/Popsicle (actual name is Kenneth)

Why do you want to be a Server Support: I would like to join the server support team because, I enjoy helping all new and experienced players by giving them tips and sharing my knowledge with the Apollo community. I believe helping the new and experienced players maintains the growth of the server. The number one thing that I want to succeed in is helping the server to continue to grow. I'm very active in yell and help clan chat, helping and talking with everyone answering questions and giving players the information and help they deserve. I am very well-liked by the community. I think communication with any interaction is the key to knowledge and building a relationship with the player base. Without knowledge, there is no wisdom. I'm 21 years old and I feel like I have lived a very happy life and want to continue to broaden my knowledge. I'm currently in the Air Force and I've seen a lot in the past 3 years. I've been playing Runescape/Runescape based servers since I was 9 years old. and I really enjoy putting my time into the game.

What experience do you have being a staff member on a RuneScape private server:  I have been a helper on two servers and a Moderator on another server.

Why do you think you are the best fit as a Server Support: I'm online for tons of hours, and I'm very responsive with the community. I have a great reputation with a lot of the players. If I afk, I log off so players don't pm me when they need help preventing them from thinking that I'm ignoring them.  I'm a very fair and trustworthy member of the community. I'm very knowledgeable about the ins and outs of the server.

Do you consider yourself to be active on the forums & discord: I consider myself very active on discord however not as much on the forums. I do however keep up with the forums and plan to become more active on forums.

What is your timezone: Cenrtral Daylight Time

What is your availability: My availablity is Saturday-Wednsday at all hours of the day, Thursday and Friday any time past 3:00 PM. During those times I'm able to be on discord while at work

Post a screenshot of your hours here: 

hh.PNG

sss.PNG

Edited by lollipop
spelled knowledgeable incorrectly

-1 From me, not seen much interaction with the community apart from trading. Need to have be a little more active in cc with answering questions.

Good luck!
~GTX

• Like 1

ill 100% +1 this, you were one of the first players to help me out and show me around the server when i started, and you continue to help me out to this day, 

you know your way around the server like the back of your hand, cheers for everything mate

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gtx said:

-1 From me, not seen much interaction with the community apart from trading. Need to have be a little more active in cc with answering questions.

Good luck!
~GTX

I can strongle disagree with this and I'm sure a lot of other players would as well. I do respect your opinion and thank you for it as well. 

13 minutes ago, coxy said:

ill 100% +1 this, you were one of the first players to help me out and show me around the server when i started, and you continue to help me out to this day, 

you know your way around the server like the back of your hand, cheers for everything mate

Thank you very much, I try my best to help out everyone. 

+1, you are always helpful

• Like 1

+1     Fits the support role very well 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Exit said:

+1     Fits the support role very well 

awe, I appreciate your kind words :[) thank you

Lolli is a great guy honestly, i think he would do great as a support for this server! keep up the good work!

• Like 1

I +1 this he is a good dude /friendly to all new players, Very helpful! 

• Like 1

download tamia still wailful mexicanos in oregon their stories their lives no rest for the witches with the majicka and voodoo moon and breath o the others thermodynamics solution manual 7th edition pdf research companion to corruption in organizations new horizons in management the new hudson shakespeare julius caesar https://boom.badonz.site/3.html goalsmania download enabler hinduism at the crossroads of history 1st edition half life problems worksheet and answers v hotine marussi symposium on mathematical geodesy matera italy june 17 21 2003 military flight aptitude test study guide holt physics magnetism mixed review answers

Started this server 1 day ago and lollipop has already shown alot of love towards me when it comes to bossing, any questions relating to the game and also taking the time out to find the best deals possible when it comes to get certain items within the game. The man is a example of what a good community member is and I would 100% recommend him to be the next supporting staff of this server.

God bless america and God bless lollipop.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, mango jay said:

Started this server 1 day ago and lollipop has already shown alot of love towards me when it comes to bossing, any questions relating to the game and also taking the time out to find the best deals possible when it comes to get certain items within the game. The man is a example of what a good community member is and I would 100% recommend him to be the next supporting staff of this server.

God bless america and God bless lollipop.

wow, such great words man... I appreciate your feedback dude, this is amazing and I apprecaite it. Thank you for $25 donation toward the server and I hope you enjoy the server as much as I do!

Edited by lollipop
spelled appreciate incorrectly

100% Support this.

Lollipop and one other player have been the most helpful to me at the most random times. Very polite and respectable. If it were up to me, I'd promote him ASAP. <3

• Like 1

delete

Edited by Root
  • Like 1

+1 from me homie for sure you are always very active in cc and yells to help others i think you would make a great server support 🙂

• Like 1

Over the past month, I have watched Lollipop grow into an amazing member of the Apollo Family. Lollipop has become a very active player and helps all members, new or old, every chance he gets. Every-time I am online, he is always helping the community wether it be answering questions, being extremely friendly, or even pointing players in the right direction allowing them experience what Apollo is all about. I fully support his support server application and highly encourage all players to strive to be like lollipop. 

#ApolloIsTheNumber1Server #KeepApolloGreat

Edited by tad
  • Like 1