Sign in to follow this  
jonesy1122

Jonesy1122 Support application

Posted (edited)

What is your in-game name: jonesy1122

Why do you want to be a Server Support: 

I want to become server support to support, that's the main reason why anyone should want to become one. I enjoy provided support to other members, both new and old! I also see that server is re growing like it once did when I first started which is amazing to see and I feel I have the right knowledge around the server to be able to support people and existing staff. 

What experience do you have being a staff member on a RuneScape private server: I have been moderator and also I have been admin on Vestige X (old bill sever back in day) I earned the rank due to dedication and hard work in game, showing the right manors and attitude towards helping and helping make server better.

Why do you think you are the best fit as a Server Support: I'm very active on the server and I also will help out whenever I see a person ask a question over the help cc or yell, I also believe that I am best fit because im friendly and feel I am approachable and will be able to provide ingame knowledge that I have learned from playing game across regular and even hardcore iron man. I also fully understand the server rules and implement then on a daily basis and advise if anyone is breaching any of them 🙂 

Do you consider yourself to be active on the forums & discord: I am active on discord and am now focusing on becoming even more active across both discord and also the forums, I now have discord on my phone which will help out with this!

What is your timezone: Uk time zone (GMT)

What is your availability: Currently working from home but I find time during those times to hop on for odd time, but mainly on from 5pm for around 7-10 hours uk time!

Post a screenshot of your hours hereimage.png.7e523e186b6f3169d430d89413ce559e.png Also spent a lot of time on my hardcore ironman 😛 

Thank you for reading 🙂 

Edited by jonesy1122
Multiple images

well, everything that he said, i can aprove! he helped me so much, he is approachable indeed and a man of his word. GL on becoming staff!

1 minute ago, Gerttog said:

well, everything that he said, i can aprove! he helped me so much, he is approachable indeed and a man of his word. GL on becoming staff!

thanks bro appreciate the feedback 🙂 

• Thanks 1

know u for a while now ur a great addition for the community glad to have u hope u get it bro 

Just now, lootshare said:

know u for a while now ur a great addition for the community glad to have u hope u get it bro 

thank you mate 🙂