Sign in to follow this  
Ign

ign's staff supporter apply

Posted (edited)

what is your name in-game : ign

Why do you want to be a Server Support : 1- I liked this server alot. also when I started I made alot of friends that I helped them and they helped me in alot of things about the server.

2- I love to help everyone in game that needed help and everyone new ingame that want help. Am not meaning help just in staff i meant help in knowledge like how to start and how to make money and alot of guides like ::frimb yt that the best thing its helped me alot and its help the server and the new players alot.

3-Also I want to help this server to grow up more and more and I love and I want to see us the top 1 of custom rsps and want to see alot players online.

What experience do you have being a staff member on a RuneScape private server: To be honest I was twice mod in other rsps and before mod I was supporter more than twice.

Why do you think you are the best fit as a Server Support: I dont think am the best fit as a server support am normal player that active alot in Apollo if we lookin to the other players there alot of players that more helpful than me, I love everyone in server and if want to think that am the best fit as a server supporter am so helpful to new players and everyone who need help ofc and also am so active in the game ik everything or not everything but ik alot ingame and i played alot of rsps before so i have alot of thing about rsps rules and everything.

Do you consider yourself to be active on the forums & discord: Am so active at the server discord and formus.

what is your timezone : My timezone is UTC+02:00

What is your availabilityAm playin 6-10 hours in day and i can play everyday I dont have anything to do inreal life just some reading.

post a screenshot of your hours here :  https://imgur.com/6OX8WG2

Edited by Ign
My images not opening

+1 Top-notch character. Every interaction with this individual has been positive! I've witnessed him helping others in-game and he is interactive with the community. Can't recommend this guy enough for a Server Support position.

@Dave oh my god Tysm my brother respect I love you so much❤️ Dave4mod

Seen you helping out people, and overall a really nice guy. +1

@lukasltutysm my brother❤️

@Ign You seem to be a really good guy. Always seem to have Apollo's best interest at heart. I +1 for Server Support. Feel you deserve a shot. Good luck!

good guy +1

@Leetty my BB and yea Apollo is in my heart love yall 🙂

@Timmy ty mate 🙂

• Like 1