Sign in to follow this  
Steelie

Steelie's suggestion thread

Hello there!

I've listed some of the suggestions i found interesting, would like to see in Apollo (in any form possible) There could be a couple suggestions that are also in the discord #suggestions channel, just here to share what looked very nice imo!

- Unlimited Prayer Scrolls: Can you make them useful for anything? You don't have to make them tradable to other players, but i've rolled like 4 out of remastered boxes and it kind of feels like a waste of money. I'm supreme rank: meaning i've got unlimited prayer from my rank, making this $200 in scrolls obsolete. Suggestion: make it pawnable? for a couple of Q (depending on $ > Cash rates)

- Donator zones > Supreme zone > Ultimate/Investor zone (haven’t been here) > Alpha zone

-> I noticed donator zones are kinda feeling like a dead bonus

The basic donator zone is alright, since it's just a bit of skilling stuff and a couple basic merchants. Supreme zone feels kinda useless, haven't seen anything to kill there or any special NPC's. Skilling is practically the same as normal donator zone or even worse (imo higher dono zone should mean upgrade) Uzone & Izone > i haven't been there, but from what i've heard it's kinda the same problem as in the szone. I've heard that izone has mewtwo & zionic archer, this is a nice idea, but i would suggest adding more bosses, like maybe a farseer, mysterio & destiny or add a totally new npc with new useful drops (example: a special box NPC, dropping: PVM boxes, Sup boxes, lucky keys, cash boxes and as super rare Re-boxes/Fantastic keys, something like that)

- Pets: Clickability (not sure if it's a word teeheee), i've noticed some pets are unclickable: green dragon, mewtwo,.. can you make all pets unclickable? Main example is the satanic apollyon, it takes over half your screen's left click. I know ::hidepets is an option, but i like to see my pet w/o clicking on it 500 times

- Alpha slayer master: Can you give the alpha slayer master the same right click options as superior? (Rewards & trade don't work with him)

- Survival store: Add some new items to the store to make it a bit more bearable for survivors to grind

- get a ::hideplayers command, this to prevent lag at group bossing with 10+ people (Mysterio, Farseer, Destiny, Mewtwo,…)

- A raids slayer master or raids tasks, offering X amount of raid points for completion of the task (make it a balanced amount tho!)

- A slayer extension perk would be nice aswell, making the amount of kills needed for a task double, with some more points as a reward (cost of the perk 1k+ superior slayer points OR make it a prestige perk)

- The possibility to block certain slayer tasks: if you’re a low dmg player and get darth vadors, you’re up for a couple hours

- Buff the activity boxes to be fair, i only get trash J

- Make the owner & alpha cape count as “set piece” for the mythical/Royal/Ballistic sets, so you can get the bonus dmg without having to remove your owner/alpha cape

- Add a pawn shop/Sell npc next to thieving stalls, as far as i know of you can’t sell your thieved stuff to the npc standing next to it

- Add a prestige store, atm there is no prestige store ingame, rendering the “prestige” option totally useless

- Update the PVM-Store. For beginners it’s okay. After that you’re just buying demonic pieces to sell them to pawn

- More kill requirements for certain bosses: Too much people logging into an alt, dropping a staff on it and leeching bosses like mewtwo/mysterio. I was at mysterio yesterday with like 14 people, wich barely did anything except leeching with 200-500 hits

- add a DMG counter on bosses, for those interested to see their dmg and those interested if they would get a drop or are wasting time. For example Boss X has a drop for top 5 DMG, add a 5 man DMG counter

Well like they say it in Belgium, this was a thick, fat loaf of bread? NEN DIKKEN BOTERHAM DUS! (Dutch) 😜

Feel free to pm me to add more suggestions to my thread

~ Steelie out

Not bad idea.  @Jonnyyou should check these out.  Raid Slayer would be dope and pet right click fix, and ::hideplayers would be dope for stream bosses.

Dat is me zeker een dikke boterham! (Dutch)

You got some nice ideas, some have more priority then others. 
Would love to see the following things first: (this is also what most of the community wants)
- Buff the activity boxes
- Update the 
PVM-Store.
- More 
kill requirements for certain bosses: (they already did that for farseer and destiny but all bosses could use this)
- get a ::
hideplayers command, this to prevent lag at group bossing with 10+ people (Mysterio, Farseer, Destiny, Mewtwo,…)

Most of the other suggestions are nice to have but not necessary.
Is Jonny reads this; maybe we can vote on a poll more often about some of these updates? I Know we can't have all updates at once and some might not even make the cut. But it would be nice to see what the community wants first.